We offer both project management and consultation services for publishers of all sizes. Below are descriptions of how we can help.
Assistance with the nuts and bolts of self-publishing, including:
- Purchasing ISBNs
- Registering the book’s copyright
- Attaining LCCN or CIP numbers through the Library of Congress
- Gathering print bids and setting up accounts with the printer
- Gathering and assessing estimates from project-related service providers (website designers, illustrators, etc.)
- Coordinating timelines with service providers and keeping the project on task
- Consultation throughout the project
One-on-one consultation to evaluate publishing options, develop a publishing plan, and discuss publication issues specific to your genre. Sessions can be held in person (for Portland-area authors) or via phone or video conference for out-of-town authors.
Please contact us for more information about our project management or to schedule a consultation session.