To redeem your copy of A Little Bit of Advice for Self-Publishers, enter the code on the back of the ebook download card your were given.
Not sure how to load the book onto your device? See the directions below.
If you have problems with the download, please email email@example.com.
You can download the file in one of two file types: an epub file or a mobi file. The mobi file is compatible with all Kindle devices and apps. The epub file is compatible with the majority of other devices and apps, including iBooks, Nook, Kobo, and Google Play.
Ways to read the mobi file on Kindle:
- Open it in a Kindle reading app on your computer, tablet, or smartphone (download one here).
- Email it directly to your Kindle device (you can find your Kindle’s email address in your device’s settings).
- Load it to your Kindle device via USB by connecting your device to your computer and dragging into the device’s Documents folder.
Ways to read the ebup file:
- Open the file directly in iBooks on any Apple device.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions to read the book on most PCs, tablets, or smartphones.