Schedule a one-on-one consultation session (or multiple sessions) to evaluate self-publishing options, develop a publishing plan, and discuss publication issues specific to your genre. Sessions can be held in person (for Portland-area authors) or via phone or video conference for out-of-town authors.
Assistance with the nuts and bolts of self-publishing, including:
- Purchasing ISBNs
- Registering the book’s copyright
- Attaining LCCN or CIP numbers through the Library of Congress
- Gathering print bids and setting up accounts with the printer
- Gathering and assessing estimates from project-related service providers (website designers, illustrators, etc.)
- Coordinating timelines with service providers and keeping the project on task
- Consultation throughout the project
For more information about publication consultation or project management, contact Vinnie Kinsella using the form below.