Join me in wishing a happy book birthday to Jennifer Havice’s Finding The Right Message. For this book, I did the ebook conversion.*
About the book
Imagine if you could connect with your website visitors the moment they landed on your site. They understood exactly what kind of value your product or solution provided. And they were eager to join your email list or hit the buy button.
What would that mean to your business?
In Finding The Right Message, pro conversion rate optimizer and online copywriter Jen Havice walks you through how to ask the right questions of your customers to learn what they need to hear from you to take action on your website.
In the book you’ll get a step-by-step guide that any small business owner or marketer can easily start using. You’ll learn:
- Step-by-step process for review mining so that you can paint a picture of your customers with the words they use
- Best practices for conducting interviews and surveys
- How to analyze your voice of customer research findings and apply them to your copy
- How to write a value proposition that speaks directly to the customer’s problem and how your product of solution will help fix it
- What the differences between features and benefits really are and how that affects your website copy
Finding the Right Message is available on Amazon.com.
*My services were contracted by Indigo Editing & Publications.